FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Repair services for your HTC Mobile phone repair needs
To help you we have completed a list of the most popular questions our customers have. If you still cannot find an answer to your question please contact us on 0161 833 2899 or use our Live Chat and our team will be happy to assist.
How can I send my device for a repair to you?
- It is easy to get a quote for your HTC repair, simply fill in the repair quote request form for an quote request a call back on our Live Chat contact us on 0161 833 2899 to speak to one of the repair team. we will send you a shipping label and packaging instructions ready for the UPS courier to come and collect it from an address of your choice.
How long will it take for the repair?
- We aim to complete repairs within 2-5 working days or sooner.
Will I lose the data on my phone during repair?
- We try our very best to save your data but we cannot guarantee this as on occasion a repair may require a device restore. We would recommend that you backup your mobile phone before sending for repair.
How can I make payment for my repair?
- We accept credit/debit card and PayPal payments. You can pay online using your secure login details provided once you have booked in a repair with us.
Do you offer a warranty?
- All parts which we replace come with a 12 month warranty for your peace of mind.
Should I send my Sim card and charger ?
- You don´t need to send these as they are not required, please just send the gadget/mobile.
Or follow the 4 simple steps given in “How it Works”
- Once booked in you collection for your repair you will be emailed a reference number and address label for your UPS collection of simply drop it off at a UPS drop of point near you. You can also inform us at time of booking if you wish to send it yourself via Royal Mail recorded delivery. We also use only UPS Courier Services and all packages will be insured to protect you device in transit.
How will you return my mobile after repair?
- Once repair has been completed we will return to you by royal mail special delivery. This is a signed for and insured next day delivery service.
“Why not try our Online live chat service for a fast responce”